Breaking news: If you have been treated with dialysis drugs GranuFlo and NaturaLyte, you may be eligible for compensation.

Dialysis treatment drugs GranuFlo and NaturaLyte have just been found to cause serious side effects. It has been reported that the manufacturers of the drugs, Fresenius Medical Care, knew about these medical risks, but failed to notify the labs and medical centers of the risks. 

If you or someone you know has been treated with FMC's products, and are suffering complications, you must speak with an attorney to determine whether you can file a claim.

What is the problem with GranuFlo and NaturaLyte?

In November, FMC, a company that produced and distributed the products, released an internal memo within its company-owned medical care centers, warning patients of the heart attack risks linked to the drugs.

What the company failed to mention was that patients who took the treatments were six to eight times likely to suffer a heart attack within 48 hours of treatment.

Recently, the products were recalled by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a Class 1 Recall. Class 1 Recalls involve treatments that impose high health risks or even death. It is the worst level of recalls the FDA classifies.

If you've suffered injuries or even slight complications, you may be eligible for a claim. Serious side effects and injuries are threatening and life-changing. You may be susceptible to suffering one of these problems:

  • Low blood pressure
  • Hypo tension
  • Heart attack
  • Myocardinal infarction 
  • Heart problems
  • Cardiopulmonary arrest
  • Stroke
Can you file a claim?

It is difficult for an attorney to determine whether or not you can file for compensation without first speaking to you about your case. If you've suffered complications from one of these drugs, you must speak to a lawyer. 

You're not alone

Many have suffered complications from taking the drugs GranuFlo and NaturaLyte without realizing that the drugs were the cause of their problems. Thousands of others have suffered, and it's time you speak up and claim your rights. Contact an attorney to find out whether you're eligible for compensation.